Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Join our team of about 380 000 colleagues around the globe and help us creating environments that care.
Your new responsibilities
- Support and responsibility for exciting software projects in the field of Building Information Modelling (BIM) and Digital Twins of buildings
- Programming and development of software modules to automate the creation of 3D models as basis for Digital Twins
- Creation of 3D building models from various input data sources (e.g. 2D AutoCAD, REVIT 3D Autodesk, Bentley AECOsim etc.) in ifc standard format (industry foundation classes)
- Documentation of results
- Work in an agile environment according to Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Support the teams in improving cloud-based BIM solutions
- Collaborate in a dynamic, international, highly motivated team
Your skills and experience
- Education in in architecture, civil engineering, construction, integrated building systems , buildings technologies or similar, 3rd semester and above
- Knowledge of BIM (building information modelling)
- Experience in 2D/3D modelling tools (e.g. Autodesk 2D AutoCAD, Revit 3D, Bentley and others)
- Ideally experience with ifc standard data model (industry foundation classes)
- Knowledge of programming languages such as C#, Java is advantageous
- Motivated to work in international teams
- High level of English language skills required, good German language skills
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland, and get a first impression of a new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW’ button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your complete application.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Job ID: 187606
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time