Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with
opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and
professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Head of Strategic Portfolio Development (m/f/d) to drive the strategic development of Enterprise Services.
The Business Horizontal Enterprise Services is responsible to develop long-term business partnerships and to become the go-to-partner for industrialization of healthcare providers with a portfolio of technology-enabled and digital solutions, value-added services and consulting to deliver on Healthineers growth strategy. We enable healthcare providers in digital transformation, operational and financial performance, clinical excellence, patient and staff satisfaction.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will drive execution and refinement of the Enterprise Services strategy working closely together with other members of the ES MT and other Healthineers Strategy functions
- You will be responsible to drive key strategic projects supporting the development of our portfolio especially supporting the Core Business (e.g. RTLS, ISM, ES DX) together with the respective colleagues in Enterprise Services
- You will develop and drive pilot projects with customers to validate potential new offerings for inclusion in the global Enterprise Services portfolio together with other Enterprise Services departments and functions
- You will provide guidance and support in further developing and refining our Enterprise Performance Solutions business strategy as well as our Transformational Consulting strategy
- You will drive growth globally through identification of new business concepts, portfolio extensions and portfolio gaps
- You will evaluate innovative business and delivery models to support the countries in identifying and executing those new models
- You will lead a team of Strategy and Business Development Managers and have a key role to coordinate with your peers on Partners, M&A and Hoshin Kanri to manage and ensure the success of Enterprise Services strategic initiatives
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Enterprise-Services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You are holding a successfully completed university degree with a healthcare, technology or business management background (a combination of the above is a plus) with consistent outstanding academic record; an advanced graduate degree (e.g., MBA, PhD, M.D. etc.) is preferred
- You have many years of relevant experience in strategy, business development, consulting, portfolio development or similar relevant functions in healthcare environment, preferably already including a team leadership role
- You bring proven ability to manage projects effectively across organizational boundaries in an international setting
Your attributes and skills:
- You are highly motivated to drive global strategic topics keeping the overall picture in mind and bring a strong business acumen
- Your ability to lead and develop teams and to motivate others allow you to gain the respect of colleagues and customers and work collaboratively
- You stand out due to exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills that allow you to work with the Enterprise Services Management Team and interact with internal colleagues at all levels from across Healthineers as well as external partners and customers
- You are able to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing, in fluent English. German language skills are a plus
- Furthermore, you are willing to travel internationally and to step into this role on day 1
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. Applications from individuals with disabilities
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Sabine Reiter.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Job ID: 187611
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time