This is your role. What part will you play?
Functional Shared Services is an international cross-function unit with three elements: Regions (customer-facing organizations), Business Lines (responsible for product portfolio and development) and Global Operations with six delivery centers (responsible for the delivery of services). We in India hosts the delivery center under the global operations and the region function for Asia and Australia. It provides Accounting and Finance Services, Human Resource Services, Supply Chain Management Services, Call Center Services, and several regional expertise-based services to Siemens and Non-Siemens Companies worldwide.
Change the future with us
- You will Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- You will determine internal audit scope and develop annual schedules. You will prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process.
- You obtain, analyse and evaluate accounting entries, documentation, previous reports and trends.
- You will prepare document process and prepare audit findings memorandum.
- You will conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions. Maintain open communication with management and audit committee
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- You have successfully completed bachelor’s degree with CA Inter.
- You bring 3-5 years of professional experience in Audit firm preferably external audit with accounting process
- You possess excellent communication skills both written & verbal
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role will be in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 187612
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time