Looking for challenging and future-oriented role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
We bring power to the people
We create a future to live in with a broad spectrum of products and solutions for the environmentally compatible and resource-saving generation of power.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Job Sets up and operates a CNC Boring machine as per process plan.
- Organizes and uses machine related tools, and equipment relevant as per process.
- Processes the turbine components on machine according to engineering specifications and quality standards.
- May perform basic machine-related CNC programming, if required.
- Performs basic or specifically defined maintenance operations.
- Co-operates with maintenance technicians and/or external service providers in repair issues.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (Full time)
- Should have 2-5 years’ experience in the machining operations (experience CNC Machines preferred)
- Candidate with an exposure to Siemens CNC Control is preferred. Like Siemens Control of Series 840D & 802D, etc.
- Analytical ability and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of EHS, ISO & 5S.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Vadodara, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 187616
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time