We develop networks that power and heat our cities intelligently. And support NASA in their explorations of outer space. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skill, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
- You actively promote the digital transformation in communications with a focus on improving and maintaining a positive user experience, target group segmentation, user engagement and content performance on social media advertisement, digital / programmatic advertisement, search engine advertisement and organic search engine ranking
- You are responsible for growing and nurturing a strong global performance marketing community, being the “point of contact”, creating an inclusive environment that fosters collaboration and ensures related processes run smoothly
- You measure the effect of our communication by defining and monitoring KPIs, including analysis and interpretation of data. Based on that you decide on actions with regards to the improvement of our global performance marketing
- Being involved in the activities and digital presence of the members of the management of Siemens AG also belongs to your new area of responsibility
- You possess a successfully completed academic master’s degree in fields of Communication or Journalism/Media. Marketing is highly preferred
- You have collected a minimum of 5 years of work experience in the field of community management, content marketing, influencer marketing, digital strategy, campaigns or analysis
- Besides, you are considered as an expert in your field and you are used to working in international, interdisciplinary, agile project teams and feel comfortable with taking ownership of a community or project
- You have worked with the following topics in-depth: analytics and tracking, asset and web content management (AEM, CMS), SEO, SEA, user generated content and performance based campaign steering
- Media targeting and listening are already everyday tools for you and you can immediately access and control the important tools (AdServer, AMO, native analytics suites etc.)
- You have a proactive, inclusive attitude coupled with strong interpersonal and intercultural skills, allowing you to build a strong network across all functions, divisions, geographies and hierarchies
- You are experienced in managing/building communities (especially online) and understand the critical role of a community lead as one focused on empowerment and nurturing vs. “command and control”
- The following attributes distinguish you: Great creative writing in English for digital and social media, ability to think innovative and strategically, as well as a solid understanding and excitement for data and analytics
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 187650
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time