- Year 1: You’ll get to know your home team and location whilst attending University on block or day release. You’ll also complete the first of your rotational placements.
- Year 2: In Year 2 you will complete the second of your rotational placements whilst continuing to attend University on blocks or on day release.
- Year 3: In Year 3 you will complete your third and final placement.
- Year 4: In Year 4 you will remain in your home location where you will prepare your portfolio ready for End Point Assessment
- Engage with the apprenticeship programme and manage Portfolio of Evidence to prepare for and complete End Point Assessment.
- Work towards personal goals and business objectives and evidence the Apprenticeship Standards and Siemens Mobility Behaviours throughout the programme.
- Demonstrate technical, occupational and professional competence and report progress back to the Siemens Mobility Learning and Development Group.
- Accept and deliver on a range of discreet and consecutive work tasks and projects from various customers at different levels of the organisation, in line with your development plan, line manager’s requirements and business needs.
- Align with Siemens Mobility HSQE by fully participating in Mobility behavioural safety and taking care to avoid acts that may have an impact on health, safety and the environment.
- Actively participate in the 3i’s improvement programme continuously develop cross functional and departmental processes.
- Monitor compliance to meet internal control procedures and take appropriate corrective action.
- Be flexible in your role, which may vary from time to time in accordance with changes to business needs
- You think logically, willing to self-learn and research, and take a creative approach to problem solving
- You enjoy collaborating with others to find innovative solutions
- You can work independently, safely and responsibly; take ownership of challenges and ideas and are looking to develop your ability to drive and lead change
- Identify with our values of Zero Harm, Innovative, Excellent and Responsible. We can teach you the knowledge on your apprenticeship however it also means a lot to us for you to align to our culture and behaviours.
- Willingness to relocate and travel. This apprenticeship is rotational, and we want you to experience the different sites and areas of our business, so each placement may be in different UK locations.
- Some experience/work-experience in a management would be useful but not essential
- Continue your learning beyond college/school whilst earning a salary of £20,000 at the same time as well as an annual bonus!
- Have the chance to get to know each Mobility division through the rotational element of your apprenticeship - Siemens will help to fund each placement away from home.
- Stay at the fore-front of innovation by joining Europe's leading engineering and technology company
- Join our flexible benefits scheme with access to private medical care, discounted cinema tickets and gym membership and so much more!
Job ID: 187651
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Limited
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time