We are looking for experienced Quality Control/Assurance Officer’s to Join our Siemens Team in Riyadh working on Riyadh Metro Project Operation and Maintenance. This is an excellent Career opportunity for Saudi Professionals who are looking forward to work for a real international organization and to contribute to one of Riyadh’s largest infrastructure Project.
What are my responsibilities?
- Performing the QC activities defined in approved QC documents (e.g. ITPs) such as inspection, testing, sampling
- Assisting the QEHS Section Manager in terms of implementation of approved Inspection and Test Plans
- Support of Maintenance Team regarding the preparation of Method Statements and ITP's
- Ensuring all materials meet Project requirements at all time
- Provision of continuous daily monitoring, checking and reporting against approved related subject documentation and materials
- Coordinating and cooperating with the site maintenance teams and sub-contractors
- Prepare Non-Conformance Reports, report to responsible person and follow-up for close out
- Check the works in the area of responsibility for compliance with the specifications
- Checking all goods and deliveries of equipment used in the maintenance process
- Check the realization and correct fill-up of checklists and all the documentation attached
- Report and inform QEHS Section Manager of all requested information
- Raise NCR’s as works do not comply with requirements
- Respond to Inspection Requests in a timely manner
- Assist in the verification that contract close out documentation is prepared as necessary
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or business administration and recognized qualification on similar projects with a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in the designated professions, with preferable three or more years of relevant experience in the transit industry.
- Solid quality and safety management experience from Electrical, Mechanical Domain. First Transit system work experience is highly appreciated
- Very good experience in working with a multi-national company
- 5 years’ experience working with projects
- Proven track records and work experience in quality management
- Very good knowledge of Saudi Arabia, Saudi nationals are preferred in this function
- Very good command of both the spoken and written English language
- Solid computer skills and knowledge
- Safety rules and regulations
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Job ID: 187657
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time