If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2019, which ended on September 30, 2019, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of €8.9 billion and had around 36,800 employees worldwide.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- In your function as Information Security Officer, you see yourself as a consultant to the business units regarding the implementation of the specifications and issues relating to information security.
- You will report directly to the Head of Siemens Mobility Information Security.
- In addition, you will help to define Siemens Mobility's information security guidelines and standards.
- In the event of critical incidents or weaknesses in information security, you will inform the relevant units and initiate appropriate countermeasures.
- In addition, you will determine critical information and data within the Mobility IT Data Management System.
- Furthermore, by selecting suitable means of communication, you will ensure the exchange between the individual target groups and thus raise awareness of information security.
- You will also be the first point of contact for BU employees regarding all information security issues.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- You hold a completed degree (Masters) in Business Information Systems, Computer Science or a similar technical subject.
- You also have long-term professional experience in information security within an international industrial or production environment with a matrix structure.
- In addition, you have profound IT-specific specialist knowledge, in particular knowledge of ITIL-compliant operation and change management of IT services.
- Initial practical experience in technical management of employees is essential for this function.
- Personally, you are convincing through your pragmatic and independent way of working and are used to working in an international environment.
- If you are also fluent in German and English and have a certain willingness to travel (approx. 25%), you are very welcome to join our team.
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you would like to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 17 52430
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Julia Krzystek.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time