We make real what matters
Siemens Smart Infrastructure connects buildings and cities to make them smarter and more energy efficient. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Working with our global customers and partners, we help to create intelligent solutions and perfect places in the full range of buildings where we live, work and relax.
Siemens Smart Infrastructure has its global headquarters in Switzerland. Region Europe, with around 7’400 colleagues, is responsible for the solution and service business and is market leader in Europe.
Our Digital Building team located in Zurich guides digitalized solutions for creating smart workplaces within the assigned countries of our Region. Based on our digital product “Comfy” we are elaborating strategies to expand our position in the European market. For this purpose and to foster our team, we are looking for a dynamic colleague who will support us in implementing solutions for smart workplaces which create customer value. As our “Comfy Portfolio Manager for Smart Workplace Solutions” you will be the guardian of the value proposition and be an enabler to increase our competencies in Smart Workplace Management. An engaged and multinational team will be happy to introduce you in our environment. Join our team and help us creating environments that care!
Your new responsibilities
Regional Portfolio Manager
- Identify market demands for our Comfy Smart Workplace Solutions
- Define solution packages and influence requirements of Comfy roadmap in order to leverage our market position within Region Europe
- Align the defined solutions with our peers in the countries in order to ensure market proximity
- Organize roll-out in the assigned countries of the pre-defined solution packages
- Ensure availability of documentations, trainings, and demo to enable business development and technical counterparts in countries
- Participate to events and exhibitions to promote Siemens’ competencies in the real estate market
- Ensure order-to-cash and delivery process with support of internal partners, such as business administration and our decentralized service centers in the countries
- Promote our Comfy solutions to a community of technical experts and product managers
Solution Architect for strategic accounts
- Act as prime interface for our solution architecture towards our Headquarters
- Advise and define best App deployment and IoT solutions to answer customer use case in collaboration with business development colleagues
- Be technical advisor for our customers and attend customer meetings
- Ensure coverage technical scope of RFQ and RFI in due time by leveraging self of trained resources
- Train our colleagues in the countries to ensure the right level of know-how of our solution architects in the countries
Your skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business field or similar education. A combination of both would be a plus
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar portfolio management role, preferable for digital solution sales
- Solid IT foundations, like experience with IT integration, understanding of API, IT/OT protocols as well as web applications development
- Any experience of our building industry would be a strong asset
- Ability to build trust with internal and external stakeholders, within an intercultural environment
- Analytical skills and the ability to see and articulate the big picture
- Proactive and positive attitude, willing to grow and able to deal with stress effectively
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to communicate complex topics to customers, non-experts and senior management
- Good presentation and communication skills in English. German and an additional European language would be a plus
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland, and get a first impression of a new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. As such, we can only accept your application via our application platform. Please be aware that applications sent by e-mail will not be answered and will simply be deleted. Should you have any questions about this job offer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the job ID in your e-mail. We look forward to receiving your full application.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Job ID: 187687
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Either