Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you.
Your challenge will be…
- Create and maintain data pipelines and interfaces
- Create and run ETL data flows in a cloud environment
- Build and operate a cloud data warehouse
- Understand complex datasets and create robust data models
- Run secure database services in a cloud environment, while maintaining ISEC rules and Export Control & Customs compliance
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must have…
- 4-5 years of experience building and optimizing data pipelines, architectures, and datasets
- Strong SQL background
- Experience with cloud services: AWS (EC2, EMR, S3, Athena), or similar Azure technologies
- Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages like Python
- Passion to learn new technologies and stay up do date with growing trends and industry best practices
- Fluency in English
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 700 employees with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, User Experience, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out: www.siemens.pt/lxtechhub
Our Office Perks
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to foster agile working and innovation.
Job ID: 187688
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time