Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Executive Administrative Assistant.
Provides administrative services for the Head of the Siemens Healthineers, Digital Technology & Innovation (SHS DTI) division of Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc. in Princeton, NJ. The successful candidate must demonstrate excellent administration skills, strong teamwork skills, resourcefulness, and the ability to work effectively within a matrixed organization. This position is based in Princeton, NJ, and includes communication and interaction with various support functions of Siemens.
· Schedules appointments and meetings ensuring the established calendar is free.
· Coordinates and establishes all travel arrangements.
· Reconciles travel and expense reports, including cash and credit card purchases.
· Answers, screens, and places phone calls on behalf of the officer; sorts and prioritizes mail; monitors all information flow, including maintaining paper and electronic files, data entry and retrievable from electronic sources.
· Prepares various presentations, reports, statistical charts and briefings under the direction of Management.
· Assists in the management of visitors to the site
· Maintains confidentiality of all sensitive or proprietary information.
· Independently performs basic tasks and functions for professional field of work.
· Seeks advice and guidance on non-routine or problem areas from others.
· Identifies and resolves readily identifiable, clearly-defined problems.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· BS/BA in related discipline, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· At least 3 years of administrative experience and successful demonstration of key responsibilities and knowledge as presented above.
· Strong organizational and time management skills with ability to set priorities and meet deadlines.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication (verbal & written) skills, and the ability to collaborate effectively with others.
· Highly organized with attention to detail.
· Computer Skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· Candidate should be “hands-on”, and proactive in working with internal and cross-functional team members, providing excellent service and guidance to ensure that all relevant requirements are met.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
If you wish to find out more about Siemens Healthineers before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 187716
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.