We at Siemens Healthineers are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done - because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we are invested in engineering excellence - leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also deeply invested in our 46.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in this industry. And as we strive to shape the future of healthcare, our overall success will depend on our ability to continuously reinvent ourselves.
Today, Siemens Healthineers in UAE is looking to hire a Talent Acquisition Professional to joun our regional HR team based in our Dubai Healthcare City office
What are my responsibilities?
· Responsible to implement and manage end to end recruiting for Siemens Healthineers in the Middle East. The latter includes UAE, Bahrain, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Egypt and Pakistan.
· Implement talent acquisition standards and ensures effective recruiting programs and respective measures in the countries of responsibility.
· Support the design and development of talent acquisition policies, guidelines, methods and tools.
· Plan and execute projects to improve recruiting processes whilst collaborating with Siemens Healthineers in global TA projects.
· Drive, monitor and continuously improve the performance of Talent Acquisition incorporating new tools and technologies.
· Responsible for successfully covering the increasing hiring demand within the region.
· Plan, proactively source, interview and integrate suitable candidates.
· Take ownership of recruiting projects, such as ramp ups in a country or recruiting drives for specific skill sets.
· Drive efforts to make Siemens Healthineers the employer of choice in the region.
· Understand and anticipate customers’ needs and meet their high expectations. Partnering with hiring managers to determine staffing needs
· Work closely with all Siemens HR units locally and globally.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· Deep knowledge of and proven track record of successful recruitment in professional recruiting environment (experience in the healthcare industry and/or experience in the ME preferred).
· 3-5 years of experience in recruitment or talent acquisition.
· Comprehensive understanding of the labor trends affecting the Middle East.
· Experience in working in a multi-cultural environment and supporter of diversity.
· University degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related subject.
· Strong Negotiation, Influencing and Sales Skills.
· Strong Communication Skills rounded by a fluent level in both English and Arabic languages.
· Ability to work under Pressure with Pro-active personality and high integrity.
· Willingness to travel.
What else do you need to know?
Siemens Healthineers is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information Please visit www.healthcare.siemens.com
How do you apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note only complete application
documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively
can be considered in the selection process.
Job ID: 187745
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare L.L.C.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time