- Your tasks comprise conception, realization, operation and maintenance of an integrated test automation for cloud-based applications of SIDRIVE IQ
- You are in the center of an exciting field of IoT-data services, scalable cloud architectures and big data approaches in an industrial domain
- In your role as part of an agile, dynamic development team you realize responsibly strategy, conception and realization of test automation of back-end services in close collaboration with your SCRUM-team and across other SCRUM-teams
- You contribute actively in knowledge transfer within and beyond the SCRUM-team
- You hold a degree in computer science, information technology or automation technology and have experience in usage of relevant development and CD/CI-tools (e.g. JIRA, Git Hub, Xray)
- Moreover, you bring comprehensive experience and competence in application of test frameworks and tools (e.g. Selenium, Protractor, Jasmine, Jenkins)
- You are familiar with software development standards and frameworks and made experience in testing of software architecture design / operation (e.g. microservice-based architectures, unit tests, REST API tests)
- General understanding of industrial automation technology is helpful
- You have an excellent command of German and English
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 187748
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time