- Freedom and a healthy work- life balance– Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
- Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
- Competitive total rewards package.
- Profit sharing available.
- Rewarding vacation entitlement with the opportunity to buy and sell your vacation depending on your lifestyle.
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
- Participate in our celebrations, social events and offsite business events.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them!
- Employee perks and discounts.
- Diversity and inclusivity focused.
- Read and interpret plans, as well as complex mechanical and electrical specifications, and develop an appropriate building management system in line with the plans and specifications
- Plan and coordinate engineering activities
- Use CAD to design and draft schematic control and electrical wiring diagrams, sequences of operation and bills of materials for the building management system requested in the engineering drawings
- Select and size the various control equipment at the digital (controllers, computers, etc.), electrical (transformers, relays, etc.) and mechanical (valves, actuators, etc.) levels for approval purposes
- Assemble installation and as-built manuals that include all technical details surrounding the project
- Coordinate the approval and purchase of various control equipment related to the project
- All other related tasks
- University degree in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, construction engineering or DEC in building or electrical engineering
- Member of the Ordre des ingénieurs of Québec, an asset
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in the design of building controls or any other experience related to the field of building automation
- Computer skills using AutoCAD and the Microsoft Office suite
- Knowledge of electronic and mechanical systems
- Knowledge of building systems and related standards
- Ability to communicate with professionals, suppliers and subcontractors
- Detail and result oriented
- Autonomy, resourcefulness and solid analytical skills
- Sense of initiative and motivation
- Strong knowledge of French (oral and written)
- Knowledge of English (spoken and written)
Job ID: 187751
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Canada Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.