Siemens Smart Infrastructure is currently searching for a dynamic Sr. Sales Executive to manage and grow our North Country New York area for our Building Automation Service Sales group. The primary responsibility of the Sr. Sales Executive is to achieve booking and gross margin goals by developing and implement plans to take advantage of all sales opportunities for assigned customers or territory and effectively handle the most sophisticated deals independently within our established guidelines.
• Develops new business relationships with End-User Clients to position and create a business case to utilize Siemens Smart Infrastructure solutions in their facilities and new construction projects. Possesses the skills to communicate the impact to the customer’s business objectives of utilizing Siemens solutions within their facilities. Typical End-User decision-makers contacted include C-Level executives, VP of Operations, and Directors of Facilities. Responsible to maintain/expand these relationships within assigned, existing client accounts as well as create new customer relationships. Acts as a Trusted Advisor to customers across their enterprises.
• Work directly with building owners to reduce energy consumption, improve the indoor environment and extend the life of mechanical and electrical distribution equipment.
• Creates and implements strategic sales strategies to successfully position Siemens to secure targeted projects in a competitive environment.
• Effectively performs needs assessments, develops sales proposals, estimates, specifications and presentations. Works with operations, finance, legal and other inside and outside resources as needed to obtain the sale.
• Follows through on sold projects to ensure satisfactory completion. Ensures a smooth sales to operations turnover and monitors progress. Assists in resolving installation, collections and other customer satisfaction issues as needed. Assists customers and potential customers with problems involving the use of company products and services and recommends suitable resolutions accordingly.
• Prepares accurate and thorough sales activity reports, forecast reports and expense tracking.
• Participates in civic and professional organizations to build a network of contacts to advance achievement of sales targets.
• Actively participates in sales department meetings, workshops and seminars. Keeps current on market business and product trends. Continues to pursue in-depth product and service knowledge and acquire deeper selling, technical and financial skills.
• When managing current accounts, develops and deploys account management strategies and prepares annual technology roadmap for clients.
• Team sells with other Division partners when appropriate to bundle solutions and expand Siemens participation in opportunities. Other solutions typically bundled include Fire Alarm Systems, Security Systems, and Low & Medium Voltage products.
• Develops and builds long-term relationships.
• Expand the value of assigned accounts for all Siemens Smart Infrastructure offerings.
• Drives/coordinates new business across all product lines to meet objectives. Focus on customer retention and satisfaction/loyalty.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business or a similar field.
• 2+ years of directly related HVAC Controls/Service Sales experience preferred
• Requires technical and financial expertise to effectively and independently estimate and sell Siemens Building Technologies solutions and service product lines.
• Related professional certifications preferred.
• Must be at least 21 years of age and have a valid Driver’s License in good standing, and must meet eligibility requirements to participate in the required Siemens Vehicle Plan.
• Must be able to cover the following counties as territory: Oswego, Oneida, Herkimer, Hamilton, Jefferson, Lewis, St. Lawrence and Franklin.
Job ID: 187755
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.