Vertical Sales – Oil & Gas Account Manager
- Strategic development of key national and global End Users
- Deliver quota and volume targets for LDA businesses – Motors, Drives and Service
- Proactively create demand and value for LDA and customers, increasing share of wallet
- Global and National coordination with Siemens CAMs and GAMs and collaboration of account activities of all sales channels
- Create spec influence and establish LDA frame agreements
- Expand Service agreements / contracts across LDA installed base
- Develop and execute account and capture plans through standard CRM processes and tools with high data quality
- Demonstrate customer process competence and LDA technical product and service expertise
- Drive the Digitalization strategy with all customers
- Establish and maintain all levels of customer relationships / engagements
- Be a customer advocate and create Win/Win
- Expert Level Motors, Drives and Service
- BS/BA in related discipline or advanced degree, where required.
- Demonstrates and applies knowledge of O&G customers and O&G applications.
Job ID: 187772
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.