Job title: Mobile App Developer - IOS and Android
With about 4,500 employees, Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited (STS) combines five units: Corporate Technology India, Functional Shared Services, Corporate Finance, Corporate Finance Audit, and Siemens Management Consulting.
Corporate Technology (CT) in India has over 3,000 professionals working in the area of software Research and Development. CT is a part of Siemens Corporate Technology, which is an innovation partner for the Siemens Divisions and shares a point of view in areas of strategic importance to Siemens, thereby ensuring its technological future.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- You Own customer-facing components, public websites and mobile apps, integrations with 3rd party platforms, as well as designing the best ways to communicate analytics & visualize data
- You will be Working with the latest Web and Mobile technologies: Typescript, Native Script, Ionic, Angular 7, Server-Side Rendering, NodeJS, PWA, Android and IOS.
- You should have Experience in working in native applications
- You will be Working side-by-side with our BE team, as well as designers and Product managers
- You should Learn, incorporate and utilize the newest technology in furthering the aim of the company and the product
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
Qualification: BE / B.Tech / MCA / ME / M.Tech
- You should have 5+ years of experience in web or mobile development
- Deep knowledge and experience with ES6/Typescript
- Mastery of JS, CSS & SCSS, HTML5
- You should know latest Web and Mobile technologies: Typescript, Native Script, Ionic, Angular 7, Server-Side Rendering, NodeJS, PWA, Android and IOS.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Job ID: 187786
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time