Siemens Smart Infrastructure is seeking a sales and contract coordinator for a leading Global Building Technology Company serving the Houston area. This person will be responsible for supporting the sales and operations team for a building automation, fire alarm and security solution provider reporting to the Branch General Manger.
You will be responsible for:
· Embracing and leading an ownership culture.
· Finding creative solutions when obstacles or problems arise.
· Embodying accountability, teamwork and is a respectful business partner.
Job Duties include but are not limited to:
· Reviewing contracts for completeness and identifying general issues within the terms and conditions such as payment terms, indemnification, liquidated damages etc.
· Taking ownership of contacts insuring contracts flow from the booking phase to final signature.
· Issuing and managing certificates of insurance, project bonds, surety letters and other related items.
· Assisting and supports sales and management in developing proposals and group presentations.
· Organizing plans and participating in meetings, seminars, exhibitions, and/or training.
· Assisting sales force with administrative related functions relating to entering sales leads, running sales reports and booking projects into company booking software (SAP, Seibel, Salesforce).
· Carrying out special projects and assignments as requested such as coordinating employee / customer training, employee events, sharing in responsibility of answering phones, IT related tasks such as Laptop Imaging, New Employee On-boarding...
Required Knowledge / Skills, Education and Experience:
· Individual must possess a valid driver’s license in good standing.
· Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skill necessary
· Strong experience using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Preferred Knowledge / Skills, Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field preferred
· Strong experience using SAP
· 3+ years contracts handling experience as described in the job duties section of the job description
Job ID: 187797
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.