Looking for challenging and future-oriented role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
We bring power to the people
We create a future to live in with a broad spectrum of products and solutions for the environmentally-compatible and resource-saving generation of power.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
· Responsible for Detailed thermal calculations to meet performance and contracted specifications. Finalization of flow path, axial thrust calculations, blades stress calculations, preparation of turbine operational curves, performance curves, turbine technical data , nozzle forces & moments, foundation load, & Turbine Protection Logics.
· Responsible for providing support to Shop /Site for evaluation of non-conformance reports which are affecting machine performance & site operation.
· Responsible for providing support to Proposal team for bidding purposes as and when needed.
· Ensure Statutory Compliance & Product Safety
· Implementation of Quality Management system
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- BE / B. Tech in Mechanical Engineering
- Prior experience in R&D / Engineering as Design Engineer(Thermal calculation, rotor-dynamics analysis).
- Sound Technical Knowledge related to Thermal Design/rotor-dynamics analysis of Steam Turbines
- Knowledge of Design Tools like Turman, ISS, Krawal etc are preferred.
- Knowledge related to Steam Turbine construction, Operation and Maintenance is preferred.
- Knowledge of Quality Management system
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
If you have any questions, just drop us an email, happy to answer any queries you may have.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Job ID: 187801
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time