Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Gas and Power (GP) is a global pacesetter in energy, helping customers to meet the evolving demands of today’s industries and societies. GP comprises broad competencies across the entire energy value chain and offers a uniquely comprehensive portfolio for utilities, independent power producers, transmission system operators and the oil and gas industry. Products, solutions and services address the extraction, processing and the transport of oil and gas as well as power generation in central and distributed thermal power plants and power transmission in grids. With global headquarters in Houston in the U.S. and more than 64,000 employees in over 80 countries, Siemens Gas and Power has a presence across the globe and is a leading innovator for the energy systems of today and tomorrow, as it has been for more than 150 years.
We make real what matters. This is your role
· To Manage and Monitor Operation of all on going RCE -LTSA (O&M) / RCE-LSTK Jobs/ Revamp Field Implementation Projects
· To ensure the performance of each site/job as per contract agreement and safety as Topmost priority.
· To ensure Safe operation of all the sites / jobs under his responsibility
· To monitor and ensure submission of monthly reports as per contractual requirement and submission of such reports timely manner
· To plan and resource mobilization of LSTK jobs and develop tracking mechanism
· Responsible for developing quote/CPMU for LSTK/LTSA opportunities/ Renewals
· To visit all sites on regular basis with defined agenda/review method
· To be in contact with all concerned client at all level and has to be single point contact from DR to address client queries/concerns
· Closely work/coordinate with ESH team, sending monthly ESH reports and ensuring safe work culture at sites and maintaining all compliance records
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
BE (Mechanical) with 15 or DME (Mech) with 20 years related experience in Recip Compression Product line. Additional knowledge / experience on Gas Engine Operations will be preferred. An equivalent combination of experience on Gas Engine / Electric Motor Driven Reciprocating Gas Compression Packages.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 187809
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Dresser-Rand India Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time