Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Gas and Power (GP) is a global pacesetter in energy, helping customers to meet the evolving demands of today’s industries and societies. GP comprises broad competencies across the entire energy value chain and offers a uniquely comprehensive portfolio for utilities, independent power producers, transmission system operators and the oil and gas industry. Products, solutions and services address the extraction, processing and the transport of oil and gas as well as power generation in central and distributed thermal power plants and power transmission in grids. With global headquarters in Houston in the U.S. and more than 64,000 employees in over 80 countries, Siemens Gas and Power has a presence across the globe and is a leading innovator for the energy systems of today and tomorrow, as it has been for more than 150 years.
We make real what matters. This is your role
- To attend new machines Installation and commissioning jobs.
- To attend field complaints of compressor and related accessories.
- To attend Overhauls/Servicing of old Compressor.
- To conduct training at site for healthy operation of Compressor.
- To Conduct field testing as per F.O. requirement.
- To handle FS turnkey Projects.
- To promptly update safety related observation/incident in the tool
- To comply with all Safety guidelines, meeting assigned goals
- To involve and accept multi product, different type of job. Choice of own not acceptable
- Should be ready to move to any location as per company or business requirement
- Working knowledge on Gas engine is preferred
- Minimum working knowledge of instruments and controls,
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- To help client in Trouble shooting.
- To ensure successful commissioning of New machine to validate our design as per ISO.
- To Give training to Client on operation and Maintenance of gas compressor at Site or Naroda.
- To attend to complaints for Resolutions & Corrective Actions.
Minimum Bachelor's /Diploma in Mechanical Engineering,
5 years relevant experience in receip compressor
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 187812
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Dresser-Rand India Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time