We look for self-starters who thrive in fast-paced agile environment. The ideal candidate should be able to wear multiple hats and keen to learn new technologies and best practices. The candidate should be able to work in a cross-functional and collaborative environment. We look for people who can prioritize, multi-task and deliver.
Activities to be performed include:
• Requirement analysis and design of software solutions based on requirements and architectural /design guidelines.
• Implementation of features and/or bug-fixing and delivering solutions in accordance with coding guidelines and on time with quality
• Identification and implementation of (unit/component) tests to ensure solution addresses customer requirements and does not cause impact to installed base.
• Performing code review, providing documentation (requirement/design/test specification) inputs, and ensuring delivery conforms to organization and project quality processes.
• Ensuring integration and submission of solution into software configuration management system, within committed delivery timelines
• Collaborate with all stakeholders to implement projects in agile environment.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Qualification: BE / B.Tech / MCA / ME / M.Tech
• Experience: 3-5 years of experience in design and development
• Design and development experience in C# .Net (C#, VB, ASP), Web Services
• Relational Database (MS SQL Server)
• Flair to learn new technologies and thrive in an agile environment
• added advantage - Google Web Toolkit (GWT), XML/XSLT
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Conversant with typical software development processes / methodologies and exposure in working with multi-site global teams.
Job ID: 187813
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time