Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name,
Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their
energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined
with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Your tasks and responsibilities:
1. Prepare bidding internal process related documents,reply tender notice to HC Bidding Affairs
2. Assist the line manager and team for the daily administration and file management,translate email and file.
3. Apply for region BP annual authorization and cross region project authorization
4. Book flight ticket & hotel , prepare travel application and reimbursement
5. Maintain BPC system and Sh@re project management system,
6. Arrange Sales & BP regular meeting and appointment,take meeting minutes
7. 7) Manage office assets & supplies administration and procurement
8. Cooperate with regional sales&operation regarding to marketing events and sponsoring , maintenance Sh@re system
9. Support regional sales for PM site check matters
10. Support BU regional marketing activities
Your qualifications and experience:
1. Bachelor degree or above
2. 1-3 years working experience of multinational company is preferable.
3. Good command of MS Office, Excel and PPT for data analysis and sales report
4. Highly verbal and written communication skills in mandarin as well as good command of English
5. Good communication and interpersonal skill,a dedicated team player,eager to learn, self-driven, detail oriented, proactive
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 187831
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time