We're looking for a Python developer for a prototype of a an AI enhanced application for a management of patients suffering from Rheumatoid Arthritis. The prorotype will enable patients to lower the dosage of medication while minimizing the risk of flare. The project was started by a data scientist responsible for the AI part of the solution, and you will be on of two sw developers working on an application serving both patients and doctors.
- experience with Python, preferably Django and Flask
- experience with SW development
- experience with unit testing and code quality assurance
- communication skills as you'll be part of a remote team
- will to learn about the domain and new technologies
What we offer:
- interesting and important project
- fair pay
- fair play
- occasional home office
- corporate benefits
- continuous development
Salary starting from 1200 € brutto/monthly + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regards to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Job ID: 187839
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time