The eQMS SmartSolve Architect will be part of the Healthineers team to provide a comprehensive IT service to the users of the eQMS SmartSolve platform.
eQMS SmartSolve is a quality management software developed by IQVIA Inc. (former Pilgrim). The software is provided as SaaS solution to Healthineers and integrated in SHS IT infrastructure. It provides business services in the following areas:
• Document Management
• Change Management
• Nonconformance Management
• CAPA Management
• Complaint Management
• Supplier Management
• Audit Management
The majority of the eQMS platform usres are based in EU and USA. The users shall receive support in English only.
Task and Responsibilities:
• Basic understanding of the Business needs in above mentioned business services areas
• Demand and Change Management for eQMS SmartSolve with SHS Sharp (Demand and Change Management System)
• Analysis of IQVIA system updates and evaluation of business (function and timeline) and system (efforts and availability) impact
• Analysis of business demands and changes in regards to system (systems standard, efforts and availability) impact
• Configuration and coordination of SHS changes
• Implementation of necessary SHS configuration adaptation caused by IQVIA updates
• Test Management Support to business (interfaces, test case setup, fulfillment of documentation requirements)
• eQMS SmartSolve Monitoring and communication of scheduled events (maintenance, updates, major incidents etc.)
• IT service monitoring (e.g. usage of licenses, system capacity, performance, SLA IQVIA compliance)
• Update of system strategy roadmap by elaborating business needs and QVIA roadmap
Required Education, Experience and Knowledge/Skills
University degree in engineering / computer science or similar
More than 6 years computer sience experience in tools of mentioned business areas. Must be able to demonstrate sound functional understanding of the business processes served by the mentioned business areas.
• Must be proficient with concepts of HelpDesk
• SmartSolve experience is highly recommended
• Fundamental knowledge of working with Change Management System (SHS is using ServiceNow)
• Knowledge of IT service processes (e.g. Change Management)
• Must be able to communicate (in English) and work effectively in a multi-cultural environment. Must possess the ability to collaborate remotely with the functional teams in Germany and the USA.
• Profession of combining business needs with IT capabilities
• Abtraction of complex topic and preparation for common business and IT decision
• Must be a self-starter, capable of working with very little supervision (mindset of “How can I support best?”)
• Must be capable of taking initiative, with a firm understanding of the final goal to be achieved
• Must be an excellent team player
- Adjustable standing desk as a standard
- MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
- Free access to PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform
- Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
- Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
- Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
- Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
salary suggestion: starting from 2800 + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Job ID: 187842
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time