Siemens Subsea is developing and delivering power-, control- and distribution systems, sensing products and solution projects to the global subsea industry. The unit is a segment headquartered in Oslo, Norway.
We place a strong emphasis on the complete value chain from pre-engineering to long term operational support. We are developing components that will form a complete Subsea Power Grid system allowing large scale subsea distribution of power to multiple consumers. We also have supporting technologies like pipe-line heating systems for flow assurance and subsea hydraulic power units. In addition, we offer a world class range of power, electrical and fiber connectors, sensors and advanced monitoring solutions as well as a wide range of subsea distribution products including EFL’s and HFL’s. Siemens Subsea has locations in Norway, US, UK, Brazil, Angola and Malaysia.
Subsea Systems, a part of Siemens Subsea, provides customer-specific solution projects for subsea applications within: Subsea power, subsea controls and subsea surveillance. We expect increased activity within these segments, and we wish to strengthen our team of Project Managers in Trondheim who can join us in developing an enthusiastic organization to deliver excellent solutions for our customers.
Senior Project Manager - Subsea
Your responsibility will be Project Management for EPC projects to be delivered to our customers within the Subsea- and Offshore marked and to execute internal development projects to further develop our product portfolio to meet customer requirements.
- Participation in sales projects / bid preparations and contract negotiations
- Executing delivery projects according to contract and target agreements
- Requirement and deliverables follow up
- Communication and collaboration management
- Follow up of risks and opportunities
- Time and cost management
- Manage procurement and logistics within scope of work
- Overall responsible for Quality and HSSE requirements
- Plan and deliver required documentation
- Execute lessons learned process for projects
- Achieve financial targets
We are looking for a team player with very good communication skills, but with the ability to work independent. Knowledge and experience from Project Management in Subsea / Oil & Gas domain is an advantage. Position require good knowledge of the English language both written and verbally.
- Bachelor- or Master of Science degree (or similar)
- Minimum 8 years’ experience within Project Management in Subsea or Oil & Gas domain and with good track record
- Ability to learn and develop
- Enjoys working independent and with an international team where management is the key to success
- Ability to set targets and to work structured achieving these
- Very good communication skills towards customers, suppliers and own organization
- Good ability to analyze and reach decisions
- Will to work according to existing processes and HSE demands
- Ambitions to create satisfied customers and to deliver excellent results
- Desire to work in an inspiring environment with good colleagues
Good career- and development opportunities in Siemens, both domestically and abroad. You will get diverse work tasks and the opportunity to shape your own workday. Siemens also has flexible working hours which among other includes paid days off on bridge days. We offer a competitive benefit package. But the most important reason to choose Siemens should be that you will be engaged. Siemens will give you the opportunity to create innovative solutions and new technology, to be a part of an inspiring and challenging working environment, and to participate in everything from the smallest to the largest projects in which modern technology influences the everyday life, environment and future of all people
Contact: Head of Project & Process Management Vidar Røyseth, phone +47 930 84 411 or HR Manager Kjetil Bjørnebo, phone +47 480 39 179
Application deadline: 30.11.2019
Place of work: Trondheim
We perform background check as part of our recruitment process.
Job ID: 187845
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens AS
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time