If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2019, which ended on September 30, 2019, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of € 8.9 billion and had around 36,800 employees worldwide.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- As Strategy Project Manager you are part of our central strategy team.
- Your mission: You manage the annual strategic planning process and develop and operationalize Siemens Mobility's corporate strategy.
- You will keep up to date with the latest developments in the technology, market and competitive environment and thus act as a driving force for strategic initiatives and programs.
- You will also initiate and lead strategic projects (such as white spot analyses, growth programs, benchmarking) and prepare make-or-buy decisions for top management.
- You will also become involved in corporate initiatives of Siemens AG and optimize their benefits for Siemens Mobility.
- You will ensure close cooperation with the business units and functions of Siemens Mobility and the staff departments of Siemens AG.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- You have a master degree in economics or engineering.
- You also have many years of professional experience in strategy consulting in an international context.
- With expertise in the field of mobility, you will earn plus points.
- You have a high affinity for technical and economic issues and are able to identify and promote new innovative business ideas.
- We require in-depth knowledge of current analysis tools and methods.
- You are confident in working with stakeholders at top management level and have many years of extensive and intercultural experience in international strategic project teams.
- Because you operate on a global level, you have excellent English skills and a willingness to travel (approx. 10%). Knowledge of German is an advantage, but not necessary.
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you would like to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 17 52430
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Peter Wiebories.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 187875
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time