If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Smart Infrastructure connects buildings and cities to make them smarter and more energy efficient. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Working with our global customers and partners, we help to create intelligent solutions and perfect places in the full range of buildings where we live, work and relax.
Siemens Smart Infrastructure has its global headquarters in Switzerland. Our Digital Buildings team is looking for an enthusiastic and innovative Product Manager who joins our Building Twin Product Management Team. Building Twin is enabling an ecosystem of building data driven applications and services to provide actionable insights to building users, operators and owners. You will work with a passionate team of engineers, data scientists, software developers and applications product managers to enable tomorrow’s building data-driven products. The position is located in Zug, Switzerland, where an engaged and multinational community will happily introduce you to our dynamic, global environment. Join us in creating environments that care!
Your new responsibilities
- Work with all stakeholders involved to elicit requirements and present the context and benefits of future roadmap items to customers and stakeholders
- Involve customers and key users in the creation process by means of a continuous co-creation/design thinking approach
- Build meaningful personal relationships with customers and stakeholders
- Co-Own the product strategy and vision for Building Twin
- Manage the requirements, features specifications, product backlog and release plans as well as driving development in the role of Product Manager within the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Define what success means for each feature and each function before it goes to development. Establish ways to constantly define, measure and monitor success
- Collaborate across teams. Product managers play a critical role in creating alignment between engineering teams and stakeholders – a collaborative attitude is therefore essential to the job
- Coordinate product release communications. Work closely with cross-functional teams, e.g. marketing, legal and communications, to promote Building Twin both internally and externally and to ensure a cohesive message
Your skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science or related field. Combination of computer science and business degree highly desired
- 5+ years of experience in related product management positions with increasing levels of responsibility
- Proven track record in gathering and transforming product requirements into an actionable product brought to market
- Experience with building technology systems and respective engineering processes is a big advantage
- Familiarity with BIM processes and tools would be beneficial
- Having worked with agile software development methods and knowledge of cloud and web technologies would be a plus
- Ability to work and build trust with internal and external stakeholders to drive successful product releases as well as the ability to explain complex topics to non-experts
- Excellent written and communication skills in English and German
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland and get a first impression of a new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform. Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your application.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Job ID: 187896
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Either