Sales Manager role will require taking responsibility for achieving personal sales targets by defining customer value propositions that add real value to the customers business in relation to Smart Infrastructure - Distribution Systems unit. This role requires technical knowledge across the full spectrum of Medium Voltage Switchgear, Low Voltage Switchboard and Turnkey supply for Power Distribution Network, as you are ultimately responsible for being technical and commercial face of the projects and closing the deal at customer verticals e.g. industry, infrastructure, electrical contractors, EPCs.
What are my responsibilities?
• Lead entire sales process from lead generation to deal close phase.
• Make sure order income target set is reached with expected EBIT and cash flow.
• Develop market transparency for customers.
• Understand customer priorities and create of opportunity “How to win strategies”.
• Be aware of competitive environment in order to devise successful sales strategies & tactics to achieve business objectives.
• Maintain adequate reporting of sales opportunities and customer information, ensure accuracy of CRM system.
• Support / lead product launches, marketing campaigns & promotions.
• Ensure clear communication strategy at all levels of the Customers/Market.
• Responsible for overall order input budget and Business Development progress in your assigned customers.
• Strategy & collaboration with offer preparation team, commercial team, project management team and other divisions to maximize Siemens end to end offering.
• Abide by all business compliance requirements in line with Company policies, for example Business Conduct Guidelines & Confidential Information.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• University degree in Electrical Engineering.
• >10 years experience in the related area.
• Fluent English in speaking and writing is a must.
• Advanced in MS Office applications.
• Good understanding of the power distribution market and technologies, mainly in MV/LV and transformers area.
• Wide ranging commercial and contractual experience including end-to-end bid management.
• Ability to prioritize and manage own time effectively to achieve targets.
we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential
matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates
with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships
between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can
create differences together.
is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome
applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we
are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you
complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we
will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
find more information from our web site
If you need more information please don't hesitate to
+90 216 459 20 00
Job ID: 187923
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time