Execution of tasks related to Human Resources Administration for Siemens Belgium, Luxembourg and Netherlands, such as:
- Management of employee related organizational structure (cost center, org unit, manager).
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in HR, Psychology, Social Sciences or similar (preferable);
- Minimum 1/2 years of experience in similar functions;
- Fluency in English is mandatory (knowledge of Dutch or Frech will be considered a plus);
- Solid MS Office knowledge (Word, Excel and Outlook);
- Team Player, with a strong customer focus, results & quality orientation;
- Reliable, organized, autonomous and with strong communication skills;
- "Dynamic” - be flexible to change tasks due to automation of assigned activities.
In Siemens Portugal we offer the possibility to integrate a young, dynamic and multicultural team and to grow within one of the most solid multinational companies operating in the market.
As a leading global engineering and technology services company, Siemens provides innovative solutions to help tackle the world’s major challenges in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. That’s why we are always looking for curious, open-minded people, people who dare to ask tough questions. Like every Siemens employee worldwide.
If this offer meets your professional aspirations, please send your application in English.
Job ID: 187935
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time