Service Technician: Coordinates, manages implements and/or performs service for
new equipment installation, equipment, or repairs for Commercial Fire &
Life Safety Systems.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education and Experience
A.S. degree in
Electronics or related field, or equivalent experience in the installation and
maintenance of low voltage electronic systems. HS Diploma/GED Required.
· Up to 1 year in the installation and maintenance of Fire Safety Products.
· NICET (National Institute for Certification in Engineering Technology) Level I Fire Alarm Certification Within 24 months from date of hire. KY State Fire Alarm License required.
· Strong customer service skills.
· Good verbal and written communications skills.
· Skilled in the PC applications and in the use of word processing and spreadsheet programs.
· Ability to lift seventy-five (75) pounds unassisted.
· Individual must possess a valid Driver’s license in good standing
· Individual must be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan
· Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Job ID: 187940
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.