Looking for an opportunity to work with a dynamic alarm monitoring company? We may have a spot for you on our team. “Why do we stand out?”
- We strive to handle each customer with Excellent Customer Service by monitoring and processing their information accurately and timely.
- We provide great career opportunities with room to grow and move to other areas of the company at a fast pace.
- We provide hands on training in a motivated atmosphere.
- Provides support for monitoring and processing alarms received within the Central Monitoring Station (CMS).
- Receives, processes and dispatches emergency calls to responsible agency or customer contacts.
- Provides outstanding customer service by receiving calls from customers that are requiring service or information reference on their accounts.
- Supports customers by providing information while providing efficient and courteous service.
- Process and handle a high call volume of emergency and non-emergency calls daily.
- Reviews and critiques recorded conversations for purposes of improving customer interaction skills.
- Troubleshoots signals and provides details to customers.
- Monitors multiple platforms at once and prioritizes dispatch.
- Continuously monitors alarm signal queue for prioritized response.
- Acknowledges alarms received and dispatches appropriate personnel for issue at hand.
- Manages length of calls.
- After dispatch, logs call into system activity report.
- Documents detailed notes in the appropriate system in a timely manner by documenting all calls with appropriate resolution codes and notes.
- Generates statistical or investigative reports for management.
- Provides quality customer service on every call.
- Must exercise good listening skills.
- Attends monthly meetings and training sessions.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- High school diploma, state-recognized GED, or state recognized high school proficiency exam required.
- 1-3 years of Call Center/Customer Service experience dispatching alarm signals and monitoring remote access platforms.
- Must have familiarity and training to provide specialty alarm monitoring and dispatch ability for Remote Access Control systems, including CCURE and DSX platforms.
- Prior security call center experience using the Security Business Net (SBN) automation system or similar system is necessary.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate with customers and agencies.
- Familiarity with emergency response procedures.
- Good verbal and written communication skills to effectively communicate over the telephone and document activities.
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to work in a dynamic fast paced environment.
- Ability to navigate a computerized data entry system or other relevant applications.
- Strong multi-tasking skills.
- Demonstrates correct understanding of routine aspects of work. Typically, up to 2 years of successful experience in area of responsibility and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above.
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Any certified training or knowledge of Access Control, Fire, and Burglary systems a plus.
- ACD telephone system knowledge helpful.
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office applications is a plus.
Job ID: 187994
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.