SISW - Mentor
Job Title: Cloud Developer - 187997
Job Location: USA - OR - Wilsonville
Job Category: R&D/Software Engineering
Mentor (a Siemens Business) is a global technology leader in electronic design automation software. Our software tools enable companies around the world to develop new and highly innovative electronic and electrical products faster and more cost-effectively. Our customers use our Capital tools to push the boundaries of technology and design better vehicles, enabling processes that are inherently faster and delivering better quality.
Be part of the implementation of the Cloud/SaaS strategy of Siemens industry leading and rapidly growing Integrated Electrical Systems solution covering embedded software, networks, electrical distribution system & wire harness.
As a Full Stack Cloud Enabled Desktop Developer, you will be integral to the process of invention and innovation. You will develop exciting solutions that change the way both Mentor and their clients work. You'll work in a collaborative, welcoming environment where new ideas drive technological transformation. We work in small, cross-functional teams with big goals, so you will need to be adaptive and adept at clear communication. We strive to produce scalable solutions, and you will need to be familiar with how software development best practices and high level of automation help drive them.
· Explore technologies and rapid prototype working solutions that can be leveraged to introduce new innovations
· Work closely with management and the development team to define and implement changing requirements
· Be and stay up to date with technology advances in cloud application development
· Bachelor or higher degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or other technical/scientific domain
· 2+ years of professional experience in software development with agile practices, quick iterations, and integration of regular feedback as part of a development team
· Excellent object oriented programming skills in at least one modern programming language such as: Java, C++, C# (Java preferred)
· Comfortable multi-tasking and working as part of a global team with mixed cultures, as well as working independently and taking ownership
· Strong self-organization and problem-solving skills
· Fluency in written and spoken English, including the ability to communicate complex ideas to peers
Desirable / Great additions
● Knowledge of CI/CD DevOps processes (e.g. Atlassian, Microsoft DevOps)
· Experience working with and developing for traditional desktop and multi-tier applications with large established code bases
· AWS / Azure Experience
o Proficiency (one or more years) in designing, developing and deploying cloud based solution using AWS or Azure
o Understanding of AWS or Azure services, uses, and architecture best practices
o Experience working with AWS WorkSpaces and AppStream 2.0
· Experience working with relational databases
Job ID: 187997
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Corporation
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.