• Develop and test new tools to streamline the data analysis efforts within the team in collaboration with HQ resources.
• Assist customers in acquiring the needed data to complete the project.
• Manage multiple datasets and databases throughout customer projects.
• Support the Business Intelligence tools and data sets at live customer sites.
• Develop new project-driven visual graphics and KPIs within the Business Intelligence tool set in association with the clinical consultant’s project goals.
• Conduct periodic status checks
with project leads to assess progress against plan, to successfully meet the
goals of the engagement.
• Assist in project management with the Advisory Services team.
• Prepare weekly status reports on
all project activities. May assist in pre-sales support activities as needed.
• Understanding of how technology
(medical, IT, etc.) enables processes and helps improve patient care delivery
• Flexibility to learn and become an expert in any and all new software that will assist the Advisory Services team
• Project management experience
• Microsoft SQL, Azure Data Warehouse
• Business Intelligence Software
• 3-5 years experience in a modern programming language (Python, R, Java, etc.)
Job ID: 188014
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.