In this role you will spent in the administration of Concur for processing of expense reports and working with employees to resolve issues involving credit cards, expense reports and/or reimbursement issues. This will involve support of approx. 6,500 employees globally.
• Triage of incoming employee queries to shared-mailboxes and via phone calls in support of Concur Expense and Corporate T&E Card Programs. Goal is to be a Concur Subject Matter Expert.
• Uphold company-wide compliance to Global Expense Reimbursement Policy
• Review Concur Expense configuration and audit rules, ability to carry out adjustments as requested
• Ensure proper review and approval of expense reports – auditing and routing of expense reports
• Processing of new T&E Card Applications / Account closures and resolution of balances
• Delinquency reporting and follow up on past due T&E Card balances
• Preparing month end close accrual reports and performing close tasks
• Concur Intelligence reporting – creating new reports, scheduling reports to run and taking on ad-hoc reporting requests
• Updating mileage rates or travel allowance templates and carrying out testing
• Collaborating with local finance, payroll, IT and HR Business partners
• Management of expense claim exceptions via Oversight system, working through monthly queue to identify and resolve audit issues.
• Research and reconciliation of payment issues and card inquires
• Troubleshoot system issues
The above is to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• Prior CONCUR, Concur Intelligence and SAP experience preferred.
• Basic knowledge of accounts payable policies and procedures.
• Working knowledge of global currencies and time-zones. Extra credit for being familiar with global expense reimbursement issues, such as mileage reimbursement schemes, travel allowances, and VAT.
• Intermediate to advance proficiency with MS Office.
• Strong ability to problem-solve and troubleshoot.
• Strong teamwork ability. Displays professionalism and integrity.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong self-motivation and organization skills.
Job ID: 188031
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Corporation
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.