Position: Field Application Engineer – Functional Verification
Job Responsibilities: You will be a key contributor to the Technical Sales team, instrumental in growing our business and customer satisfaction. You will get a unique opportunity to grow your technical and sales acumen.
- In this role you will work closely with the customer, providing onsite support during critical implementation phases.
- Contribute to the success of Mentor Graphics by increasing customer satisfaction and productivity with Mentor Graphics' Scalable Verification products.
- Support and resolve all functional verification software issues of our customers.
- Developing and delivering technical training on new features and product updates
- Tracking and updating customer issues using defined Mentor Graphics processes and tracking tools.
- Developing Technical content for Mentor's knowledgebase.
- Communicating customers’ technical requirements as well as customer issues to the Product Team. This will include an understanding and communication of the urgency and impact of these issues to the product and sales teams.
- Understanding customer needs on FV, involve and work with their projects for using right methodologies and Mentor Graphics tools for successful project completion
- Involve and drive the Tool evaluation/benchmark; Technical product presentations; Methodology review; Tool deployment and adoption; drive competitive replacements, Provide support to customers during critical Project implementation phases.
- From a technical stand-point, understanding customer needs on FV, involve and work with their projects for using right methodologies and Mentor Graphics tools for successful project completion
- Involve and drive the Tool evaluation/benchmark; Technical product presentations; Methodology review; Tool deployment and adoption; drive competitive replacements, provide support to customers during critical project implementation phases.
- Work with Technical account manager and world-wide account teams for forming strategies and successfully driving Mentor Graphics tools inside customer projects to enable business success for Mentor Graphics
- Provide training and technical support to customers using Mentor Graphics tools
Job Role Requirements
Academic: Required BE/B.Tech/M.Tech/M.s in Electronics and Communication (E&C) or Electrical or Telecom Engineering.
3-10 years in Functional Verification domain
Strong hold on VHDL/Verilog and SystemVerilog and UVM knowledge
Simulation/Verification using directed tests, constraint random testing, assertions and coverage driven verification methods
RTL and Gate Level (GLS) verification and debug
Low power verification techniques using UPF and CPF
Exposure to Clock Domain Crossing Analysis and Property checking using static (Formal) methods.
Working knowledge of AVM,OVM,VMM,UVM and experience of using one of these methodologies in at least one complex project.
Protocol Knowledge and verification of one or more of AMBA (AHB,APB,AXI,APB3,AXI4,ACE), Ethernet, SPI, HDMI, USB, PCI, DDRx, MIPI etc.
Strong working knowledge in EDA tools like Mentor Graphics’ Modelsim, Questa, VCS, NCSim, IUS, Verdi tools
Job ID: 188036
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time