Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Gas and Power (GP) is a global pacesetter in energy, helping customers to meet the evolving demands of today’s industries and societies. GP comprises broad competencies across the entire energy value chain and offers a uniquely comprehensive portfolio for utilities, independent power producers, transmission system operators and the oil and gas industry. Products, solutions and services address the extraction, processing and the transport of oil and gas as well as power generation in central and distributed thermal power plants and power transmission in grids. With global headquarters in Houston in the U.S. and more than 64,000 employees in over 80 countries, Siemens Gas and Power has a presence across the globe and is a leading innovator for the energy systems of today and tomorrow, as it has been for more than 150 years.
We make real what matters. This is your role
- Responsible for carrying out assembly of Machines as per plan.
- To study and interpret Assembly Drawings/ Diagrams and instructions
- Understanding Bills of Material methodology – Single Level & Multi level Bills
- Work Station Planning and material arrangement
- To follow standard assembly procedures and meet quality requirements of product.
- Compressor / Machine leveling & alignment
- To support Assembly Supervisor for Testing of Compressor as per defined procedure
- Inspection of components for quality requirements before assembly
- Handling, Lifting and movement of Sub-assemblies/components following Safety rules
- Knowledge and hands on experience of using Conventional, Pneumatic & Hydraulic assembly tools
- Knowledge of piping for lubrication lines
- To implement new procedures and tools for process improvement and cycle time reduction.
- Active participation for Corrective & Preventive Actions for Quality issues
- Awareness of QMS , EMS & OHSAS system
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 3 to 4 years of experience in Assembly Shop in a machinery manufacturing company (Experience in compressor manufacturing industry will be added advantage)
- Must be able to work independently to complete the assigned tasks within timeline
- Hands on Experience of Assembly & fitting of machines
- Hands on experience of using of Measuring Instruments & Gauges
- Basic knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint), Adobe PDF, etc preferable.
- Strong soft personal skill i.e. team player, quick learner, ability to adapt quickly & effectively etc.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 188052
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Dresser-Rand India Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time