SMVS Import, Export & Customs Officer 进出口关务专员（无锡）
The main mission of this position is import and export business supervision, ECC (Export Control and Customs) operating and supporting.
What are my responsibilities?
1. Supervise the import and export business to be fulfill the company objectives and in compliance with company requirements. Develop and track metrics of key performance on regular basis. Analyze and optimize the import/ export process.
2. Coordinate the governance of circulars/ regulations/ requirement received from HQ and coordinates the implementation of the new logistic concept, tool and project form HQ, such as Railway transportation, CTM…
3. Continuously increasing new knowledge and make train related process of the whole logistic supplier chain, knowledge and experience related import and export, policy of Customs, export control and other related authority administration.
4. Perform freight cost analysis regular, identify the saving potential and work out action plan accordingly. And monitor the actual implementation.
5. General guidance regarding customs-related matters and support in logistic processes for customs topics, customs security programs (e.g. Authorized Economic Operator (AEO), Customs Trade Partnership against Terrorism (CTPAT) e.g. by evaluation of the possibility to participate or regular review
6 Export Control governance support, operation support, training, monitoring and reviews
7. Make good communication with SLC, China Custom or other government department to ensure company's import and export activities align with country and Siemens relative regulations.
8. Other tasks assigned by line manager.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
1. At least 3 years work experience in manufacturing enterprise, at the same or similar working scope regarding the Import, export and Customs management is preferred.
2. Profound knowledge and experience in Import, Export and Customs.
3. Good communication skills in English.(oral and written)
4. Familiar with Office and operating ERP system.(SAP will be preferred).
5. Bachelor degree or above.
At Siemens, we value diversity as the inclusion of and collaboration of different thinking, background, experience, expertise and individual qualities across all organization levels and dimensions. We encourage and support our employees to develop their personal skills and strengths, regardless of gender identity, nationality, age, religious beliefs etc.. We believe diversity strengthens our innovative capacity, unleashes the potential of Siemens’ employees and thereby directly contributes to our business success.
Job ID: 188066
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Medium Voltage Switching Technologies (Wuxi) Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time