What are my responsibilities ?
- Monitor and evaluate the Signalling and the CIS Installation and T&C Team documentation baselines for project Quality Requirements
- Manage the team of Site Quality Officers
- Monitor and manage Quality aspects related to Installation, Test and Commissioning
- Report to Overall Project Quality Management
- Mange and follow up NCRs and CRs closure process
- Timely and complete reporting
- Number of quality reports raised by the customer
- Manage and tracking of quality reports raised
- Ensure correct workflow implementation for resolving of quality reports
- Manage and assign the Quality Site Officers in alignment with the overall project targets
- Compile and provide progress baseline documentation to the commercial team
- Collect and compile test reports and check for completeness and correct implementation.
- Visualize and report the progress based on the milestone documentation
What do I need to qualify for this job ?
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical, Industrial or IT Engineering from reputable university or college
- Solid Project work experience from a managerial level
- Capacity to work in team, critical faculty, analysis / syntheses
- Initiative and decision minded
- Team spirit approach and good communication skill
- Good skills in office package
- Very good command of both the spoken and written English language
What else do I need to know ?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
How do I apply ?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Job ID: 188074
Company: Siemens Mobility Saudi Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time