• You will analyze software requirements (functional and non-functional) and harmonize with customer/partner to understand the requirements.
• Build and deliver high-performance scalable applications (along with the development team).
• Ensure quality of the developed part of component(s) / work product(s) (conformance with development process) and its technical delivery.
• Provide technical mentorship to the software development team.
• Perform regular internal technical coordination / review to ensure risk identification and to support the initiation of risk mitigation by Project Lead and all relevant project partners.
• Your experience in cloud technologies such AWS/Azure and depth knowledge of Cloud security concepts and technology will make valuable contributions.
• Strong project execution experience in programming languages such as Java is required.
• Your expertise in DevOps and deployment technologies such as Docker (and/or Kubernetes) will give a lot.
• Project experience in at least one operating system: Linux, Unix, Solaris, Ubuntu, Windows
• Your In-depth understanding of networking and related communication protocols will make valuable contribution.
• Exposure to Data Science / IoT / Big Data and Agile and LEAN principles.
• As a part of expert team, you will enjoy mentoring and exchanging knowledge.
• Be the technical thought leader and keep abreast of new/emerging technology and share the same across the team.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 188089
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time