Our Cyber security specialists are true experts in thinking creatively. They explore every possibility when it comes to effective ways of deceiving, circumventing, and weakening IT systems so that they can protect them even better. They ask questions that have no answers yet. But one thing is certain: your ideas will not be filed away, but almost always find their way into company practice. Worldwide. Join us!
Change the future with us
• Primarily responsibility will be to develop and delivery of application on cloud platforms (AWS, Midsphere, Azure) considering the security aspects of the system. (Implementing secure configurations for cloud application, networks).
• You will be developing security features like Identity management, Authorization and Access Control, Secure configuration and hardening of web servers and OS, Configuration, Audit and Security monitoring on cloud and container platforms
• You will develop software for cloud based application based on the requirements and functional specification.
• You will configure cloud application and infrastructure to address security requirements
• Design and develop product features based on Siemens Product Lifecycle Management processes
• You will collaborate with verification and validation team to analyze and fix problems reported and build specific documentation (e.g. Administrator’s Manuals, User guide)
What you need to make real what matters
• You have a degree in engineering with 4+ years of IT security with specialization in IT security would be ideal.
• Knowledge of cloud (preferable AWS). Knowledge of AWS components such as AWS IAM, configuring AWS Cloudtrail, security groups.
• Experience on Linux and docker and on securing containers.
• Knowledge of crafting and developing secure web applications. Awareness of good practices such as OWASP Web Application Security Standard and OWASP Top 10
• knowledge of security benchmarks such as CI-Security benchmarks, IEC 62443 and Microsoft security baselines
• Experience in Information security topics such as remote access, malware prevention system, Snort IDS/IPS, Nessus scanning tool and PKI and certificate based authentication.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Gurgaon. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers