Are you a forward-thinking and cool-headed undergraduate ready to take your next steps in the world of Talent Acquisition? Believe there’s more than one way to secure a successful future in Human Resources? So do we. We believe our intern development programme differs from any other. Could this be the next exciting step on your journey... If yes start your Talent Acquisition career with us at Siemens!
This is a rare opportunity to earn whilst showing your potential to a global innovator. Here at Siemens we build a better world using digital skills to create greener energy, ground breaking software and ingenious inventions.
Embark on your 12 month placement with us whilst taking part in our fantastic intern development programme. We will create an individual training plan to help you to develop the specific skills and knowledge required for your role. By the end of it you will be set up with the best knowledge to equip you for your professional career in Human Resources.
- Support the attraction, selection and development of our Early Careers cohorts, which include interns, graduates and apprentices that we recruit across all of our UK business areas.
- Supporting the delivery of our on campus campaign including liaising with suppliers on design and content, managing space bookings where needed, and co-ordinating and briefing volunteers.
- Organising and co-ordinating marketing collateral to support engagement events and on campus activities, including selecting freebies, managing quantities and planning logistics.
- Supporting with marketing campaigns, website content and social media updates to promote the Siemens brand to the Early Careers audience. Maximising the use of social media channels, and managing our internal brand ambassadors.
- Contributing to the design and management of our Early Careers Talent Programmes, gathering feedback and working on improvements to ensure the programmes meet the needs of the students and the business.
- Analyse recruitment data to demonstrate trends, areas of success and recommendations on how to improve Early Careers activities and strategy.
- Supporting the TA commercial process through managing and tracking purchase orders.
- Opportunities to get involved in a wide range of projects from across the whole Talent Acquisition function.
- Supporting inclusion topics.
Here’s what it takes to join some of the world’s brightest minds.
- You will be studying towards a Marketing or Business related degree looking to complete a 12-month Internship as part of your degree.
- You will have a strong interest in a career in Marketing, Early Careers attraction and selection or Talent Acquisition in general.
- You will be highly organised, enjoy working within a fast paced dynamic team and building relationships with others, and be experienced in the use of a variety of social media tools.
What else do I need to know?
You will need to go where this journey takes you. Alongside your role, the intern development programme www.siemens.co.uk/interns will teach softer skills such as communication, teamwork, commercial awareness, digitilisation and innovation. We also offer plenty of opportunity to develop your career whilst offering a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.
We’re looking for forward-thinking standout colleagues with the aptitude and attitude to succeed in the world of Talent Acquisition. Join us and apply now.
The total rewards' package for this role includes a salary of £17,500 per annum. We know that not everyone’s lifestyle is the same, so we operate a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life.
Siemens recognises that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all applicants to encourage agile working, flexibility and innovation.
Job ID: 188104
Organization: Human Resources
Company: Siemens plc
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time