1. Draft and negotiate bidding or contract terms and conditions by providing commercial solutions, limit legal and financial risks and obedience of Siemens internal regulations.
2. Prepare contracts to customer and management for signature according to signature mandate.
3. Administration of contracts by well archived and maintenance frame agreements.
4. Material creation and sales order as well as purchase order creation in system with correct plan cost maintained according to offer tool (AGT) and sales calculation.
5. Interface between sales and customers, answer queries from both on shipment of orders.
6. Review order status regularly to avoid NCC, deal with customers’ complaints and contribute to provide solution.
7. Assets management by checking and control the unbilled costs, follow up the overdue payment in order to lower the A/R.
8. Follow up open GR/IR and ICC.
9. Coordinate Export Control issues.
10. Lead team to execute order management by optimizing process and improve commercial competence
11. Assis management on financial activities.
Education - Bachelor degree or above, major of international trade or finance is preferred;
Rich in International / Domestic Trading related Know How;
Understanding Contract Law and INCOTERM;
Understanding Chinese TAX policy;
Be familiar with commercial process and the result of different process;
Contract negotiation experience;
Fluent in written and oral English;
Good SAP and office software knowledge;
Above 5 years commercial related work experience.
Good communication skill with impact;
Result and quality orientation;
Job ID: 188108
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time