Are you passionate about growing your Embedded software skills? We are looking for an energetic and talented Embedded software developer to join our DTS team in Bangalore.
We make real what matters.
• You should have good knowledge on ISO26262 Functional Safety and Architectural Design, develop and perform unit testing of the software modules
• You should be from Automotive Domain background and you will be responsible for handling tasks independently
• You must have hand on experience in functional testing on hardware in loop test benches
• Good development and debugging skills
• Ensures adherence to defined guidelines, processes and procedures, for the team assigned.
What else do I need to know?
Knowledge and Experience
• BE/BTech ECE,EEE from a reputed institute with grass-root experience of at least 4-6 Years of Experience in the Embedded Systems development
• You must have hands on in ISO26262 Requirements Analysis, Design and Development
• Embedded C, CAN, I2C, SPI, PWM, HW Basics, Debugging, IO, TimersExperience in unit testing of the software modules.
• Knowledge on ASPICE, Inverter, Converters
• Tools: CAN, CANAPE, Eclipse, HIL systems
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about department at: Corporate Research, Siemens India website and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers