Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with
opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and
professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Senior Strategy and Business Development Manager (m/f/d) at Diagnostic Imaging to ambitiously shape the future of Siemens Healthineers at a strategic level.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will lead strategic projects in cross-functional teams (e.g. digital transformation projects)
- You will develop and assess new business concepts and new business models
- You will make recommendations for further strategic development and present them to senior management
- You will lead strategic planning, evaluate strategic options and support strategic communication (external and internal)
- You will maintain a solid understanding of our customers’ needs and market leaders in Diagnostic Imaging, Healthcare IT, and Clinical Decision Support
- You will assess market opportunities as well as activities of competitors and potential partners
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at medical imaging
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have successfully completed a degree in the field of (medical) technology or business administration
- You have substantial professional experience in strategy, business development or consulting
- You are experienced in effectively managing cross-functional and large-scale as well es international and strategic projects in the environment of medical technology
- You have strong business acumen and experience in dealing with external business partners
- You have experience in digitization, such as digital business models
Your attributes and skills:
- Your international working experience and your ability to discuss relevant business topics in English are the basis for efficient and appropriate communication with colleagues and partners around the globe. Knowledge in German is a plus
- Excellent analytical skills, strong interpersonal capabilities and negotiation talent are among your core skills
- High self-motivation and strong drive are part of your personality which allow you to approach internal and external stakeholders with an adequate level of confidence
- You ask, "why not" instead of “why”. You start things quickly and end them early if necessary
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. Applications from individuals with disabilities
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Patrick Pietsch.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Job ID: 188135
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time