- Supporting network testing elements for offsite and onsite activities.
- Work on real projects which may include Operational and Retail Communications Systems and utilise Root Cause Analysis processes when solving problems.
- Develop excellent knowledge of technical standards and processes associated with the transport and process industries.
- Technically understanding our customer requirements and then ensuring that solutions are designed and implemented in a methodical manner under the supervision of an engineering team
- Support the engineering team to deliver high quality technical and engineering solutions for large multi-disciplined projects for clients related to Control and Information systems, primarily in the rail sector.
- Ensure products or projects are delivered in accordance with Siemens safety and quality/testing procedures and meet all applicable legislation and project requirements.
- Be a valued member within a team of Early Careers (Apprentices/Interns/Graduates) to participate in the Business Improvement Project (BIP) Scheme. The scope of the project is to create and present a solution to executive management. It provides you with valuable team working and presentation skills.
- Be an ambassador for STEM through a multitude of volunteering opportunities, such as Greenpower, Big Bang Fair and much more.
- You will have a minimum of 3 A-levels (or BTEC equivalent) at C or above in maths and other STEM related subjects
- Flexible with excellent communication and methodological skills
- You think logically, willing to self-learn and research, and take a creative approach to problem solving
- Willingness to relocate and travel. This apprenticeship is rotational, and we want you to experience the different sites and areas of our business, so each placement will be in different UK locations.
- You enjoy collaborating with others to find innovative solutions and you have excellent time management and organisation skills
- You can work independently, safely and responsibly; take ownership of challenges and ideas and are looking to develop your ability to drive and lead change
- Identify with our values of Zero Harm, Innovative, Excellent and Responsible. We can teach you the knowledge on your apprenticeship however it also means a lot to us for you to align to our culture and behaviours.
- We also want you to show willingness to work on-site nationally and/or travel overseas.
- Continue your learning beyond college and get your degree debt-free whilst earning a salary of £20,000 per annum at the same time as well as an annual bonus!
- Have the chance to join a community of highly skilled engineers who will help you on your learning journey
- Have the chance to get to know each Mobility division through the rotational element of your apprenticeship - Siemens will help to fund each placement away from home.
- Stay at the forefront of innovation by joining Europe's leading engineering and technology company
- Join our flexible benefits scheme with access to private medical care, discounted cinema tickets and gym membership and so much more!
Job ID: 188141
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Limited
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time