The world never stands still. And new challenges arise every day. We see this as an opportunity to rise to them. For example, by asking: how can people’s lives be improved? In Tokyo or Tallinn, Marrakech or Miami. Help us look for the right answers. Let’s develop together what will be important tomorrow. With a passion for questioning things, for supplying ideas, intelligently driving things forward, and taking things into one´s own hands. All with the goal of helping society move towards a more intelligent future. Be it with technologies that reduce carbon emissions in cities or hyperintelligent robots. This is why we motivate our employees to pursue their projects with fervor, to analyze and question things. This is how we are able to tackle the most important projects and push them forward together. Welcome to our world.
What part will you play?
- You are responsible for providing consulting services for countries and regions
- Moreover, you are responsible for development of energy market scenarios for selected countries/regions and preparation of reports, whitepapers and presentations to countries and strategic customers
- Your role comprises analysis of current and future trends in energy and power markets as well as market design and regulation policies to support strategic decision making
- Additionally, you are responsible for preparation of energy concepts, decarbonization studies, strategy plans, regional strategy concepts and other consultancy documents
- You prepare and give presentations to governments, customers and internal organizations
- Furthermore, you are responsible for strategy development and master plans for selected countries and regions
- You analyze and carry out special tasks/ strategic projects upon request and prepare presentations for Management and Siemens Energy board
- You completed University master’s degree in engineering, Business Administration or an equivalent academic background. An MBA would be desirable.
- You are already familiar with the energy and power markets. Moreover, you have an overall vision/strategy when it comes to Siemens Energy
- You have more than 5 years of experience in the area of energy/power generation, or in management consultancy with project experience in energy business
- You convince with profound knowledge in strategic analysis and modeling of energy markets as well as project experience in participation or management of strategy projects
- Additionally, your strengths include excellent presentation skills and techniques as well as IT skills with Microsoft Office tools, especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent networking, communication, interpersonal and intercultural skills are required to foster cooperation with international customers and regional companies
- You possess leadership skills to handle virtual teams across countries
- Excellent command of English language required. Excellent command of German language is desired. Knowledge of additional languages such as French or Arabic will be an advantage
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 188144
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time