What are my responsibilities?
• Work out periodic control report for department, including forecast, budget & target.
• Be familiar with all kinds of department KPI and track the fulfillment.
• Ensure correct and smooth implementation of process, procedures, and regulations.
• Contract and other documents management according to Siemens principle.
• Organize and complete supplier management in Siemens Supplier Management e-platform, such as new supplier creation, annual evaluation, e-bidding
• Ensure the correctness of SAP maintenance, such as info record, material and supplier database.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Bachelor degree with supply chain management major preferred.
• Above 1-3 years controlling experience, procurement function is preferred
• Excellent in data statistics and analysis.
• Good skills in English.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Good skills in using software, such as Excel, PPT, think-cell, SAP user preferred.
• Strong interest on reporting digitalization
Job ID: 188169
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Electrical Drives (Shanghai) Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time