Are you a forward-thinking and cool-headed undergraduate ready to take your next steps in the world of IT? Believe there’s more than one way to secure a successful future in IT? So do we. We believe our intern development programme differs from any other. Could this be the next exciting step on your journey... If yes start your career with us at Siemens!
This is a rare opportunity to earn whilst showing your potential to a global innovator. Here at Siemens we build a better world using digital skills to create greener energy, ground breaking software and ingenious inventions.
Embark on your 12 month placement with us whilst taking part in our fantastic intern development programme. We will build an individual training plan to help you to develop the specific skills and knowledge required for your role. By the end of it you will be set up with the best knowledge to equip you for your professional career in IT.
- Working closely with project managers to ensure key achievements of projects are met.
- Running regular reports to check the status of all IT projects across the region.
- Involving in the improvements of the existing processes and tools to support global project management protocols
- Engaging with Siemens internal customers to understand their requirements and optimise business processes to deliver value
- Collaborating with key partners and cross-function teams to fulfil customer demands and business needs.
- Showcasing ground breaking technologies to our customers to foster new innovative way of working
- Releasing communication for IT projects
- Running campaigns and promoting IT services and initiatives
- Managing digital media content
- Delivering IT training to end users from the Siemens businesses
Here’s what it takes to join some of the world’s brightest minds
You are an undergraduate studying for a degree in Business or Information Technology/Information Management combined with Business.
You want to make a meaningful contribution to the organisation you work for and have a track record of achieving your goals and enjoy using technology in business operations to streamline how we do things being comfortable working in different cultural settings.
What else do I need to know?
You will need to go where this journey takes you. Alongside your role, the intern development programme www.siemens.co.uk/interns will teach softer skills such as communication, teamwork, commercial awareness, digitilisation and innovation. We also offer plenty of opportunity to develop your career whilst offering a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.
We’re looking for forward-thinking standout colleagues with the aptitude and attitude to succeed in the world of IT. Join us and apply now.
The total rewards' package for this role includes a salary of £17,500 per annum. We know that not everyone’s lifestyle is the same, so we operate a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life.
Siemens recognises that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all applicants to encourage agile working, flexibility and innovation.
Job ID: 188174
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens plc
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time