The Program Implementation and Optimization Director is responsible for the successful operational implementation of new customer service programs and optimization of current programs. This position will have responsibility to ensure account inventories, amendments, and operational processes are established and followed at our customer accounts. This position will be a peer to the Zone Customer Success Director and will take ownership of solving customer service delivery issues and establishing successful processes to ensure customer satisfaction. They will engage with local service management, onsite customer success managers, corporate service operations, Enterprise Services and customer.
• Apply knowledge and experience of technology and/or equipment to oversee site operations and provide direction to others
• Develop proactive account plans with Zone Customer Success Directors that align with customer agreements and act to prevent or predict issues
• Develop and Execute vendor service strategies to support profitable growth & customer satisfaction
• Ownership of Customer Distress Index dashboard to identify specific FLs which are causing customer distress.
• Ownership of inventory accuracy to include EOS and service contract coverage details during account start-up and optimization activities
• Partners with Contract Administration and Enterprise Services to verify contract accuracy and billing details during account start-up and optimization activities. Partners with various back office functions to ensure supplier agreements and purchase orders are properly maintained
• Ensure implementation, execution, and optimization of customer ISM contracts
• Ensure quality standards are met in accordance with the Quality Management System protocols.
• Ensure regulatory compliance requirements are met, e.g. 3rd party vendor qualification
• Coach and mentor technicians by providing feedback on performance and documentation habits • Mentor, coach, and develop field Customer Success Managers to deliver continuous service excellence
• Develop service strategies with an outlook of continuous process improvement.
• Build and maintain relationships with customers by employing interpersonal and conflict management skills
• Effectively collaborate with customers and vendors to develop win-win solutions and ensure accountability to agreed timelines.
• Develops and implements an effective customer off-boarding and recovery processes
• Ability to travel 50%+
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Bachelors degree or prior management experience
• Minimum 5 years experience in healthcare services or related field
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications required
• Ability to manage day-to-day and long term site operations
• Ability to lead, motivate, and develop others
• Strong written, verbal, and presentational communication skills
• Demonstrated project management acumen
Job ID: 188197
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.